• Arrival to Vilnius
    • Complete panoramic bus tour of Vilnius
    • Viewpoint of the Three Crosses Hill
    • Interior visit to St. Peter and St. Paul’s Church
    • Lunch in the restaurant
    • Interior visit to Vilnius Cathedral
    • Tour of the Republic of Uzupis district
    • Interior visit to Trakai Island Castle
    • Transfer to the hotel
    • Dinner at the hotel

    • Breakfast at the hotel
    • Departure to Siauliai
    • Lunch in the restaurant
    • Visit of the «Hill of Crosses» in Siauliai
    • Departure to Rundale
    • Interior visit of Rundale Palace and park
    • Arrival to Riga
    • Transfer to the hotel
    • Dinner at the hotel
  • Day 3: RIGA

    • Breakfast at the hotel
    • Panoramic walking tour of Riga
    • Visit of Riga Central Market
    • Lunch in the restaurant
    • Interior visit of the Cathedral of Riga
    • Visit of the Art Nouveau district of Riga
    • Visit of Jurmala (walking small tour)
    • Dinner at the hotel

    • Breakfast at the hotel
    • Departure to Sigulda
    • Visit of the Gauja Park
    • Panoramic visit of Sigulda
    • Interior visit of the Castle of Turaida
    • Visit of the Caves of Gutmanis
    • Lunch in the restaurant
    • Short panoramic visit of Parnu
    • Arrival to Tallinn
    • Transfer to the hotel
    • Dinner at the hotel
  • Day 5: TALLINN

    • Breakfast at the hotel
    • Panoramic bus tour of Tallinn, including quarters of Pirita and Kadriorg
    • Visit of the Kadriorg park and exterior of the Palace
    • Little walk in Kalamaja district
    • Little walk in the trendy district of Teliskivi
    • Stop at the Balti Jaama market
    • Panoramic walking tour of the historical centre, The Upper Town (Toompea)
    • Interior visit of the Alexander Nevsky Cathedral
    • Interior visit to the Lutheran Cathedral of St. Marie
    • Stop at the viewpoint to admire the panorama of city
    • Lunch in the restaurant
    • Panoramic walking tour of the historical centre, The Lower Town
    • Visit of the Ethnographic Open-Air Museum “Rocca al Mare”

    In option: Folklore entertainment (30 min)
    In option: Handicrafts workshops (beeswax candles, felting, painting on wooden tableware)

    • Dinner at the hotel

    • Breakfast at the hotel
    • Transfer to airport



Arrival in Vilnius.

Complete panoramic tour of Vilnius. Vilnius is a true baroque jewel bursting with a treasure trove of architectural styles. The city’s Old Town features more than 1500 historical buildings, making it one of the largest in Europe, while its pastel facades, beautiful churches, and cobblestoned streets create a unique, romantic atmosphere.

At the same time, Vilnius, the capital of Lithuania, is still a small city, perfect for walking along its cobblestoned streets, secret yards, and majestic squares. Founded in 1323 by the Grand Duke Gediminas on the banks of the Neris and Vilnia rivers, Vilnius has been a major trade centre in the Baltic region for centuries and was home to the Hansa merchants, not to mention the many invaders who have occupied the country at different points throughout its long history: Germans, Poles, Russians, and Swedes. Vilnius was also the general headquarters of Napoleon’s army when he attempted to occupy Russia. This multinational influence has affected the architecture of the city, with its facades that now feature gothic, renaissance, baroque, and neoclassical styles, as well as its cultural and religious life. Here you can see a variety of Catholic churches with their ornate facades and colonnades, austere Protestant churches with their high spires, and Orthodox cathedrals with their rich decoration and onion-shaped cupolas, all of which serves as just one more reason why the historical centre of Vilnius is designated a UNESCO World Heritage site. Vilnius was the European Cultural Capital in 2009 as, despite its stateliness, it is an active modern city: its ambiance is young, lively, and dynamic thanks to the fact that Vilnius is the main University City in Lithuania. Every year Vilnius hosts many colourful fairs, theatre performances, and festivals.

We will first go on a bus tour that will feature a visit to St. Peter and St. Paul’s Church, and offer the opportunity to admire many Art Nouveau buildings along Gediminas Avenue, the main thoroughfare in Vilnius. Vilnius Cathedral, with its imposing neoclassical façade, stands at its end, a part of the vast Vilnius Castle Complex that also includes the Upper Castle, Lower Castle, Royal Palace, and Arsenals. The whole complex is dominated by Gediminas Tower, rising from prominent Castle Hill above Old Town, the start of our walking tour. First, we will go by the Presidential Palace, the official residence of the President of Lithuania, and Vilnius University, the oldest in the Baltic States and home to the Catholic Church of St. John. We will then admire renaissance-styled St. Michael’s Church; St. Anne’s Church, which has the most beautiful exterior of all of Vilnius’ churches; the Church of St. Francis of Assisi (Bernardine); and the Orthodox Cathedral of the Theotokos. The other side of the Vilnia River is home to the Uzupis artists’ quartier, where we will enjoy a panoramic view of Vilnius from near the Artillery Bastion before re-entering through the city walls at the Gate of Dawn. We will walk in front of the Orthodox Church of the Holy Spirit and St. Casimir’s Church before arriving at Town Hall Square, a beautiful example of 18th century Neoclassicism. Nearby are the Old Jewish Quartier, the Choral Synagogue, Orthodox St. Nicolas Church, and Catholic St. Nicolas Church, the most ancient in Lithuania.

Viewpoint of the Three Crosses Hill.

Visit to St. Peter and St. Paul’s Church. This church is a baroque masterpiece that is often called a “Baroque pearl.” Construction on the church began in 1668 by order of Kazimierz Pac, the Grand Hetman of Lithuania, to commemorate the liberation of the city from its Russian invaders. He was buried in the church with the inscription “Here lies a Sinner” on his tombstone, though it was later destroyed by lightning. You will be impressed by the unique interior of the church: it is decorated with 2000 statues and reliefs of biblical characters and historical heroes, all by famous Italian masters, a magnificence that is without equal among other churches in Vilnius.

Lunch in the restaurant.

Visit to Vilnius Cathedral. The first Christian church was built here in 1251 to replace a pagan temple and commemorate the baptism of Mindaugas, the king of Lithuania. The church was damaged and had to be rebuilt several times throughout the centuries, each rebuild featuring different styles, including gothic, renaissance, and baroque, some of the remains of which still survive and are available for our viewing pleasure. The building’s present neoclassical facade was designed by Lithuanian architect Laurynas Gucevičius at the end of the 18th century, while the cathedral’s interior contains many valuable frescos, pictures, sculptures, and tombstones. The crypt is home to a valuable fresco dating back to the end of the 14th century: The Crucifixion, the oldest wall painting in Lithuania. St Casimir’s Church is a treasure trove of frescos, decorative stucco works, and sculptures, being one of the most valuable examples of mature baroque architecture in Lithuania. A silver coffin made in the 18th century holds the remains of St. Casimir, Grand Duke and patron saint of Lithuania. The cathedral’s external bell tower, a city landmark, was erected in the 15th century on the location of a defensive tower that was part of Vilnius’ Lower Castle.

Tour of the Republic of Uzupis. Situated not far from the city centre and separated from it by the Vilnia River, its name means “beyond the river.” This area was declared an independent republic by its inhabitants, mostly artists and their families, who created a flag that changes colours every season, an anthem, passports, a constitution, and even an Independence Day: April 1st! Complete with a president and council of ministers, the district was inhabited mostly by Jews until World War II, after which their deserted houses were neglected, and during the Soviet occupation only strays, criminals, and social outcasts inhabited the place. After Lithuania regained its independence, many artists moved into the houses, restored the buildings, and returned a fresh and creative shine to the district, now sworn brother to Montmartre. These days it is full of cafes, art galleries, and boutiques, while the main clause in the Constitution of Uzupis is the “right to be happy,” and its motto is “don’t fight, don’t win, and don’t surrender.”

Visit to Trakai Island Castle. Situated 15 kilometres from Vilnius, Trakai was declared a national park not only because of the natural beauty of its 200 lakes and dense fir and birch forests, but also because of the historical importance of the place: it was the seat of the Grand Dukedom of Lithuania and the second capital of the country during the Middle Ages. Its imposing castle is a splendid 14th century building on a small island in the middle of an idyllic lake. The majestic silhouette of its high, red brick walls and slender towers are reflected in the lake’s waters.

After a short journey from Vilnius, we will discover this area with its stunning natural beauty, reaching the magnificent medieval castle of Trakai by crossing a wooden walking bridge over the lake. The castle’s construction began at the end of the 14th century as an enlargement of the neighbouring Peninsula Castle, complete with its imposing Donjon, Ducal Hall, walls, and defensive towers.

Transfer to the hotel. Accommodation.

Dinner at the hotel.


Breakfast at the hotel.

Departure to Siauliai.

Lunch in the restaurant.

Visit to the “Hill of Crosses” in Siauliai. Surrounded by beautiful nature about 12 kilometres north of Siauliai, this mystical place is a Catholic pilgrimage site that has seen pilgrims come to lay down their crosses and rosaries since the 14th century as a sign of religious and national identity, including even Pope Jean Paul II in 1993. In spite of the destruction of the landmark on numerous occasions by foreign occupiers, the number of crucifixes today is estimated to be more than 100,000, from tiny crosses to the colossal crucifixes devoted to the martyrs and heroes of national independence.

Departure to Rundale.

Interior visit to Rundale Palace. This was the summer residence of the Duke of Courland-Semigallia, Ernest Johann Von Biron. Von Biron was born to a family of servants in the Kettler dynasty, the dukes of Courland-Semigallia, and later entered the service of Bestuzhev, the Russian ambassador, one of the most powerful men in the duchy, and the Russian princess Anna Ivanovna’s lover. A handsome man, Von Biron managed to replace his master as the princess’ lover, and when she became empress (tsarina) in 1730, Ernst Johann Von Biron was rewarded with estates, money, and titles. He followed her to Russia and quickly expanded his influence in the court, becoming the most powerful man in the Russian Empire. When the last Duke of Courland-Semigallia from the Kettler dynasty died without an heir in 1737, Empress Anna Ivanovna managed to secure the duchy for her protégé and lover. Von Biron then returned to his homeland as duke, where he lived a life of opulence and extravagance. Shortly after arriving, he ordered that two luxurious palaces be built by the most famous architect in St. Petersburg, Bartolomeo Rastrelli: Jelgava Palace as his main residence and Rundale Palace as his summer residence. Rastrelli built in Rundale a beautiful baroque, Italian-inspired palace with harmonious proportions, lavish stucco decorations, and beautiful French gardens. After the duke’s death, the palace changed hands several times, including becoming the property of the Shuvalov family and even the Soviet authorities. It has been recently restored and nowadays is used by the Latvian authorities to house the most important visitors of the country and heads of foreign states. Its most stunning halls are the Golden Living Room, the White Living Room, and the Great Gallery, as well as the duke’s private rooms, all of them decorated in the rococo style.

Arrival to Riga.

Transfer to the hotel. Accommodation.

Dinner at the hotel.


Breakfast at the hotel.

Visit to Riga Central Market. It is the largest market in the Baltic States and one of the biggest markets on the European continent. Inaugurated in 1930, its five pavilions were designed to be zeppelin hangars, though they were eventually converted into the central market. Located in the centre of Riga and constructed in the Art Nouveau style, it was the largest construction project in pre-war Latvia. The main function of the central market has not changed since, as it is still the largest and most popular shopping and trading location in the city. Its pavilions and the market’s open area see farmers from all over the country offering their wares: vegetables, berries, fruits, fish, meat, and dairy products, as well as other agricultural produce—a pleasure for the senses!

Complete panoramic tour of Riga. Riga, the capital of Latvia, is the biggest and the most cosmopolitan of the three Baltic capitals. Situated on the banks of the Daugava, or Dvina River and 10 kilometres from the Baltic Sea, Riga was an important trading post of the Vikings and then again of German merchants. By the 12th century some German missionaries arrived, and soon the Pope declared a crusade against the Baltic tribes in order to convert them to Christianity by force. The Christian army was commanded by Albert Von Buxhoeveden, Archbishop of Bremen, who arrived in 1201. He fortified Riga, which under his rule became a city that minted its own money and in 1221 signed its own constitution. After Albert’s death, Riga continued its development and in 1281 became a member of the Hanseatic League, while the German nobility continued to rule the city under Polish, then Swedish, and finally Russian domination. After its annexation by Peter the Great in 1721, Riga experienced a great economic boom, becoming the fourth city in the Russian Empire after St. Petersburg, Moscow, and Warsaw, and its most important port. Between 1920 and 1940 it became the capital of newly independent Latvia, and after World War II, Riga and all of Latvia, along with the other Baltic republics, was forcibly incorporated into the Soviet Union. The capital of newly independent Latvia since 1991, the city is regaining its old splendour, and its historical centre is listed on UNESCO’s World Heritage List, with Riga declared European Cultural Capital in 2014.

The centre of Riga is richly decorated with an incredible variety of architectural styles, including gothic, renaissance, baroque, classicism, Art Nouveau, Jugendstil, and national romanticism. In the modern section, the Art Nouveau buildings and their fantastic decorative elements are extraordinary and unrivalled, while the wooden buildings of the 19th century that still survive are also unique. We will enjoy a panoramic walking tour around the historical centre, with its perfectly preserved paved streets and charming medieval atmosphere in which we will admire the magnificent buildings that belonged to the rich merchants of the Hansa. We will start our tour with a view of Riga Castle, built in 1330, one of the most well-preserved castles in Northern Europe, and now the official residence of the President of Latvia and home to the National History Museum of Latvia. We will then visit some parts of the old city walls, including the Swedish Gate and Powder Tower, after which we will continue our visit through the old Nunnery and Hospital of the Holy Spirit. We will admire some of the city’s most ancient civil buildings, such as the House of The Three Brothers, the oldest residence in Riga; the House of the Black Heads, which was the seat of the famous brotherhood of captains and Hanseatic merchants; and the more recently built Small and Great Guild Halls, which were the cultural centres of the craftsmen and merchants, respectively. We will also visit the most important religious buildings in Riga: St. James’ Cathedral, St. John’s Church, St. Peter’s Church, and the Dome, or Riga Cathedral. We will finish our walk in old Market Square in front of the town hall.

Exterior visit to St. Peter’s Church. A beautiful gothic building that dates back to 1209, it was carefully renovated after being damaged by fire due to bombings during World War II.

Visit to the Dome (Riga Cathedral). The biggest church in the Baltic countries and a gothic pearl built in 1211 near the Daugava River, it also incorporates elements of many other styles, including Romanesque, baroque, and even Art Nouveau. Dedicated to the Protestant cult, its austere interior gives an impression of solidity, with some of its walls more than two meters thick. It is famous due to its spectacular organ, one that is the greatest in Europe and was inaugurated in 1844 with four keyboards and more than 6,700 pipes.

Lunch in the restaurant.

Visit to Riga’s Art Nouveau district. With more than 750 buildings featuring distinct facades and rich decoration, it is the biggest collection of Art Nouveau in the world. Its construction started between the end of the 19th century and the beginning of the 20th century, but its most famous buildings are wonderful examples of Jugendstil, which was characteristic of the inter-war period. There are two main types of Art Nouveau architecture and decoration in Riga: Rationalist-perpendicular, with vertical lines along many floors, and National-Romanticism, which incorporates elements of traditional architecture and natural materials. In 1997, UNESCO included 475 hectares in Riga’s centre in its World Heritage List, a protected area that embraces the historical heart of the city and the surrounding districts on the right bank of the Daugava River and includes most of the Art Nouveau district.

Visit to Jurmala. The largest resort city in the Baltic States is well known for its natural treasures: its mild climate, sea, healthy air, therapeutic mud, and mineral water. The city’s main attraction is almost 33 kilometres of long white sandy beaches that are hedged by large pine forests and the city’s natural border, the river Lielupe. More than 3,500 traditional wooden houses used to be summer residences for Riga’s elite, while most of these buildings are now declared national monuments.

Dinner at the hotel.


Breakfast at the hotel.

Departure to Sigulda.

Gauja National Park. The Gauja River valley is one of the most beautiful places in Northern Europe, with its rivers and streams, soft hills, thick forests, and exquisite caves. Finno-Ugrian tribes called the Livonians came to the valley in the 11th century, beginning the construction of numerous castles and wooden fortifications, including Satesele, Turaida, and Kubesele. It has been declared a national park both for its natural beauty and for its historic importance. The main touristic centre of the area is the town of Sigulda.

Panoramic visit to Sigulda. This charming town located in the centre of the Gauja Valley is the area’s main attraction. We will admire Sigulda New Castle, constructed at the end of the 19th century by the Kropotkin family, and the ruins of Sigulda Old Castle, built in 1207 by the Livonian Order. On the other side of the Gauja River is the village of Turaida.

Visit to Gutmanis Cave. Situated on the banks of the Gauja River, it is the biggest and deepest cave in the whole Baltic region, and has been a touristic attraction for centuries. It has also given rise to many stories and legends, the most famous being the “Rose of Turaida.” We will be able to admire some of the cave paintings that adorn the walls.

Lunch in the restaurant.

Visit to Turaida. On the other bank of the Gauja River, across from Sigulda, lies the village of Turaida. Its wooden Lutheran church built in 1750 is one of the oldest wooden churches in Latvia. We will also visit the Livonian graveyard where the tomb of Maija, the legendary “Rose of Turaida,” and a sculpture garden are located. Regardless, its main attraction is undoubtedly the medieval Castle of Turaida. Constructed in 1214, this majestic red brick building occupies a hill above the village and has survived numerous wars, fires, and attacks.

Departure to Parnu.

Short panoramic tour of Parnu. Situated 130 kilometres south of Tallinn at the mouth of the Parnu River and on the Baltic Sea, this city is known as the summer capital of Estonia. This is because of how energetic Parnu gets during the summer thanks to the numerous visitors attracted to its sandy beaches and the beautiful forests around them. The city has 750 years of history and a rich Hanseatic past. During our short stop, we will walk around Ruutli, Parnu’s main pedestrian street, which features many typical wooden and stone Estonian buildings. We will see the Tallinn Gates, also known as the King’s Gates, and medieval Red Tower, dating back to the 15th century, making it the oldest monument in Parnu. We will also admire the exteriors of two beautiful baroque churches, Lutheran St. Elisabeth Church and Orthodox St. Catherine Church, the latter of which was built by order of the Empress of Russia, Catherine the Great.

Arrival to Tallinn.

Transfer to the hotel. Accommodation.

Dinner at the hotel.


Breakfast at the hotel.

Complete panoramic tour of Tallinn. Tallinn is situated on the northern coast of Estonia across from Helsinki on the Gulf of Finland. Although there are remains of human settlements from the fifth millennium B.C., and the city’s fortress already existed in 1050, Tallinn is officially considered to have been founded in 1219 by Danish crusaders. This explains the origin of its name, which in Estonian means “Danish City.” The city was rapidly fortified and developed, and in 1285 it became the northernmost member of the Hanseatic League. The Danish were followed by Teutonic knights, whose descendants made up the majority of the population until the 19th century, and called the city by its German name: Reval. Despite the fact that it was part of Sweden beginning in 1561 and a part of Russia beginning in 1710, the majority of the population remained Germanic, something that greatly influenced the city’s historical architecture. After Estonia gained independence in 1991, Tallinn’s centre was carefully restored, and today it is one of the most beautiful European capitals. The city fascinates with its old houses, narrow cobblestone streets, and bell towers and spires reaching for the sky. Tallinn is a member of UNESCO’s World Heritage List and was declared European Cultural Capital in 2011.

As part of a bus tour we will visit the coastal neighbourhood of Pirita and the Russalka Memorial that is situated on the seafront. We will also catch a glimpse of the front of the ruins of St. Bridget’s (Birgitta) Convent, after which we will enjoy views of Kadriorg Park, enjoying the sharp contrast between the baroque buildings of Kadriorg Palace and the ultramodern Kumu Museum of Modern Art.

Visit to the Kadriorg District. Located not far from Tallinn’s centre, the area features a beautiful park and several buildings of interest: imposing Kadriorg Palace (18th century), the old summer residence of Peter the Great; Weizenberg Palace; the current Estonian Presidential Palace; and numerous villas and mansions inhabited by the local middle class and constructed for the most part in the 19th century and beginning of the 20th century. Kadriorg Park offers footpaths and splendid gardens decorated with numerous statues and furrowed by streams and canals. Here we will also find some of the most important museums in Estonia, such as the Kumu Museum of Modern Art and the Mikkel Museum, with its collections of Russian icons and Chinese porcelains.

Exterior visit to Kadriorg Palace. After Peter the Great’s victory over Sweden, Russia annexed Estonia in 1710. In 1718, the Tsar ordered Italian architect Nicolo Michetti to construct this gorgeous palace. It was built in the baroque style in the centre of a French-inspired park and intended as a sumptuous summer residence far from the agitation of St. Petersburg. The palace was named Catherinenthal, or Kadriorg in Estonian, which means “Valley of Catherine,” in honour of his wife, Catherine I. Today the building is a museum in which we can admire the collections exhibited in its sumptuous halls, as well as its lavish outer architecture and the harmony of its gardens. It is also possible to see the house from which the Tsar kept an eye on the construction.

Short walk through Kalamaja quartier. Next to the Old Town, but closer to the sea, Kalamaja has always been the traditional opening of Tallinn to the Baltic Sea. This neighbourhood along the Bay of Tallinn always housed fishermen, fish-sellers and boat-builders. Its name, meaning “House of Fish” is a witness of its marine past, along with its streets’ names, such as “Koie” (Rope) or “Kalaranna” (Fish Beach). Kalamaja’s houses are mostly made of wood, preserving a village-like ambiance. Within this district we can find the old fortress and soviet prison of Patarei, the Maritime Museum -formerly a hangar for Seaplanes- and the Noblessner port -that hosted a submarine factory- forming the “Kultuurikilomeeter”, or “Kilometer of Culture”. We will walk along its calm, village-feeling, cobbled streets, seeing the colourful facades of its wooden houses. At the end of Kalamaja lies the ancient industrial complex of Telliskivi, that has become the trendiest, main creative spot of Tallinn, and the renovated Balti Jaama Market.

Short walk through Telliskivi quarter. This Tallinn neighbourhood is located next to the charming Kalamaja’s wooden houses, separated from the Old Town by the railway tracks. Telliskivi was the Kalinin Factory during the Soviet times, an industrial plant producing locomotives and mechanics for the whole Soviet Union. After Estonia’s independence in 1991, the area became derelict and half-abandoned. In 2009 a group of young Estonian creators opened there “Telliskivi Loomelinnak” or Creative City, slowly attracting many designers and artists to this alternative community. Today, its still industrial-like territory hosts dozens of artists’ galleries, vintage shops and hipster cafés, start-ups offices and co-working spaces, innovative theatres, a modern Photography museum, and even a popular flea market on Saturdays.

Stop at the Balti Jaama Market. The history of this market is closely linked to the adjacent train station. The station was inaugurated in 1870, when Tallin was part of the Russian Empire, along the new railway to St. Petersburg, the imperial capital. Several industrial buildings were erected in the area, among them those that house the market today. Their limestone bricks and metal beams imported from the United Kingdom are original from that time. The vicinity of the halls suffered bombings during World War II but they survived it and, at the end of the Soviet times, started housing dubious sellers and vendors of all kind of produce. It became known as the “Russian Market” and in 2017, after a successful reconstruction, the Balti Jaama Turg (Baltic Station Market) reopened. It is an amazing place, housing more than 300 merchants and shops in 3 different levels. There are also open-air sellers, along with a street-food area with more than 20 eateries. We can admire the farmers’ fresh produce of fish, meat, groceries, pickles, bakery and dairy and also have a look at local handcraft and second-hand clothes in the upper level.

We will have a walking tour through the charming medieval streets of the historical center. Tallinn’s old town is divided into two main parts: Toompea, or “Cathedral Hill,” and All Linn, or the “Lower Town.” Estonia has always been ruled from Toompea, where we will appreciate Toompea Castle, where the Estonian Parliament meets, and the Stenbock House, the official seat of the Estonian government. This spot also features the Alexander Nevsky Cathedral and St. Mary’s Cathedral, and we will also visit the belvedere to enjoy stunning views of the city. Afterward we will head to All Line, or Tallinn’s lower town, where renaissance and baroque facades alternate with world-renowned hanseatic architecture, also called the Brick Gothic Style. The oldest cobblestone streets and buildings here were built in the 13th century, while along Muurivahe Street we will see several bastions and towers from the old city walls, the most remarkable being the Powder Tower, also called Kiek in de Kok. We will then walk past the Dominican Monastery of St. Catherine and the Cistercian Nunnery of St. Michael. The most notable landmarks of the Lower Town are the House of the Brotherhood of the Blackheads—a guild of young and single merchants—the Church of the Holy Ghost, St. Nicholas’ Church, and St. Olaf’s Church, whose spire was the highest building in the world from 1549 to 1625. We will finish our tour at impressive Raekoja Plats (Town Hall Square), where we will find the town hall building that was built in 1404, and the Great Guild, built in 1410, whose gothic hall used to be the meeting place for the city’s merchants. On the opposite side of the square sits Raeapteek (Town Hall Pharmacy), the oldest working pharmacy in Europe, which has been open since the early 15th century.

Visit to the Alexander Nevsky Cathedral. This large, richly decorated temple is the most important Orthodox church in Tallinn. Built on Toompea Hill in 1900 when Estonia was part of the Russian Empire, the church is dedicated to Alexander Nevsky, Prince of Novgorod, and was erected by the Russians in place of a statue of Martin Luther. It boasts Tallinn’s most powerful church bell ensemble, consisting of eleven bells made in St. Petersburg, including one that weighs 15 tons and is the largest in Tallinn. You can hear the entire bell ensemble playing before church services. The interior features several icons and beautiful decorative mosaics, along with a massive central cupola.

Visit to St. Mary’s Cathedral. This cathedral is one of the oldest buildings in Tallinn. It was built shortly after the arrival of the Danish crusaders in Tallinn in the early 13th century, while the original wooden church was soon replaced by a gothic stone cathedral. It had to be rebuilt several times, which is why its architecture is a menagerie of styles, the most obvious being gothic and baroque. The cathedral was the burial place for local nobility over the centuries: the Cathedral’s floor is paved with tombstones and its walls are covered with heraldic reliefs of the German Baltic community. There is a magnificent carved wooden pulpit, and the cathedral is also famous for its unique 1914 organ.

Lunch in the restaurant.

Panoramic walking tour of the historical centre, Lower Town.

Visit to the Rocca al Mare Open-Air Museum. This beautiful museum is a splendid reconstruction of an Estonian village made with authentic wooden buildings brought here from all over Estonia. It is located four kilometres west of Tallinn, in a forest on the shore of the Baltic Sea. The open-air museum features 72 buildings, including private houses, barns, a chapel, a school, and traditional wind and water mills. It allows the visitor to discover what country life in Estonia was like during the 18th and the 19th centuries.

In option: Handicrafts workshops (beeswax candles, felting or painting on wooden tableware).

In option: Folklore entertainment with national dances.

Dinner at the hotel.


Breakfast at the hotel. Transfer to airport.

The order of visits is subject to change at any time due to operational reasons and museums schedules.



3* Sup.: Panorama, Art City Inn, or similar

4* Sup.: Crowne Plaza, Best Western, or similar


3* Sup.: Rija VEF, Rija Port, or similar

4* Sup. : Islande, Bellevue, or similar


3* Sup.: Go Shnelli, Tallink Express, Susi, or similar

4* Sup.: Park Inn Central, Tallink, Ulemiste, or similar